Monday, July 27, 2009

New Sem Start❤


Uni recommence on today
my last sem result is still ok
3D,1C
din get HD at all>.<
but i still glad that i managed to get C for my MCB
=)

just came bk from my first lecture-Market Research
this subject seem so boring
somemore, Neliza is our lec AGAIN=.=
everyone catch up with frens during the lec
no one is paying attention to this 1st lec=p

managed to meet Viss at the lec
but short of someone...
Venus Chin,we miss u=(

This week will be an extremely relaxing week
i just hv 3 day lec
which are all packed in Mon-Wed
which means i will hv 4 rest days Thursday-Sunday
gonna be watching drama to kill my time!!
but i still kind of missing JB in my pathetic crib
miss this cutie

Gambateh to all Unisa-ians=)
good luck for starting of new sem







3 comments on "New Sem Start❤"

Anonymous said...

wo~~so free~
just have 3 days class~
u just finish ur holiday~
but my holiday coming soon~haha

n!k! on 30/7/09 9:53 AM said...

thx for leaving comment in my blog..i appreaciate it!!i like the chihuahua..so cute n small..welcum to my blog frequently ya^^mis u too

Anonymous said...

keep it on babe~muaks~