Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pen drive Lost!



i lost my pendrive
T.T
i'm so careless
went to sch 15 minutes earlier this morning
intended to print out law lec note
and then i rushed to the class
left my pendrive there


by the time i realize is already 1pm
went bk M floor checked
expectedly, it was gone=(
all my previous sem assignments are saved in there
wrote all my former lecturer a letter, informed them i lost my pendrive
to avoid plagarism incident


what a bad day!!

2 comments on "Pen drive Lost!"

Neyney~ said...

so u must backup it after semester end lo~ don put all the important data inside~ what color u wan?^^ i buy one for you ba~

princessvenus on 9/8/09 6:31 AM said...

it's really pissed to lose storage device, end up gotta find everywhere for its backup >.<

btw, i din realize there's another Krispy Kreme in Times Square! The one i went is in Mid Valley, and I tot tat's the only one in Msia, haha