Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 5/Week 8?


Can you imagine it is week 5 now
i've gone through 2 assignments,dealing with the 3rd assignment
3 tutorial tests and 4 presentations
OMG!!
it's really a blink of eye
school recommence on 27th july
Today is already 24 August
Okay,let me hv a quick review of wat have happened in last month


Fiona came bk from London with no souveniers =.=
she came KL for 2D1N
we purposely went bk Serdang hawker center to dine
as both of us miss Uncle fried gui tiao and claypot lao shu fen so much
After the lunch, Shixian,fiona and me headed toward to Puchong neway
Our sing K session

we had not been sing K together for 1 year


Sat noon

dated niki at Pyramid

shixian came my crib to fetch me and fiona

Had our lunch at Dragon-i

so glad that,we still as good as before

maybe we may not hv tat much topic as b4 due to separation

but our friendship did exist=)

My family came on the weekend
the purpose they came is just want to buy clothes for my aunt's doggie==

before they came,acc Chris dear went photo shooting=)
Be confident ya,dear!!

13/8/09
finally met her up at Subang
though she just studies at SUnway
while i'm in Taylor's
Went NewYork NewYork
celebrate kaiquan's bday


Yeah,Senai group Rock!
LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that was the post i supposed to post up on 26/8
but i'm too lazy to update
it's week 8 edy>.<
I'm so happy that my sem break is coming!!!
2 more days
In a meanwhile,my bday is coming too
dun feel like celebrate neh
21 years old edy
so oldT.T








2 comments on "Week 5/Week 8?"

n!k! on 15/9/09 3:52 AM said...

finally u update ur blog d..
haha..actually it jz 20dayz!!
21yrs old is nt old laa...
so celebrate it happily ya^^hv lotzz lotzzz fun..

Unknown on 15/9/09 4:47 AM said...

if u'r old to be 21
i gonna kill myself cuz i'm going 22 T____T